Contact Us

Our office & Warehouse are located at:
Australia Remotes
50 Clarence Street
Sydney
+61 2 8005 1110

Our preferred method of contact is email as it allows you to send information more accurately, like model numbers and photos.

{formbuilder:37374}

Q. Will this remote work on my air conditioner?

A. If your brand is written on a Universal Remote, rest assured it will work for you. Better than that, our remotes Specialist DanielMalchi.com , knows the best universal remote to send for each brand so he will only send a universal remote that will actually work. There are so many types of Universal Remotes, but Daniel knows them all!

Q. Can I come and collect the remote?
A. The short answer is that we have only an office and warehouse and we don't have a store. We have selected this type of business structure to save on overheads and reduce costs.

Q. Are all remotes shipped from Australia?
A. Around 97% are shipped from Australia. The other 3% are remotes that are stocked by our partners ( Air Con Remotes Remade (USA) or שלט למזגן in ISRAEL).

Alternatively If we have to produce a remote for you it will usually come from abroad. If we ship from abroad its always with Express Priority shipping to make sure we meet shipping deadlines.